Thursday, October 28, 2010

MRN BOT


Dear Friend:

Give me just a few minutes and I will show you why – no matter how frustrating things are for you right now… no matter how “off track” your trading seems to be… no matter how bruising your losses…

i can show

And you’ll this quickly and simply… and even faster than you’re hoping… whether you’ve been trading for years (and know you should be doing a lot better)… or even if you’ve never placed a live trade in your life.

I can say this with 100% confidence because I’ve assembled a trading system more thoroughly tested… automatic… and rigorously proven… than anything you’ve seen up to now…

built on

Hi, I’m David Morris… and I’ve been trading forex as a full-time “day trader” for the past two years.

Before that… until I got “downsized”… I spent nearly a decade as a “middle manager” inside one of the biggest multinational banks on Wall Street (you’d recognize the name, it’s been in the headlines a lot lately)…

I wasn’t some genius “quant” or programmer or bigshot trader.

But I got to see “behind the scenes” what few people outside “the Street” ever realize (and the banks and brokerages do their best to cover up)…

had

You see, the “dirty little secret” these banks try hard to keep a lid on is that Wall Street’s BIGGEST money machine isn’t stocks or bonds or mortgages or any of the other investments they let “trickle down” to the public.

It’s forex – and even though “little guy” investors have been allowed in on the forex game since the 90’s… most of the action still happens at the insiders’ table.

In fact…

i had

To these guys, everybody else is a raw newbie by comparison: They’ve been at it for over 50 YEARS longer than anybody else… starting when they were the only ones legally allowed to place a currency trade…

… and with a half-century head start and billions on the line every hour of every day… it’s no big shock this “high-rollers club” has got it down to a science by now.

They don’t “play fair”… they’re an easy 10 years ahead of any competitors in their wake… and they’re NOT giving away their secrets for $100 bucks to anybody with a credit card.

The good news is… when I had to pack up my desk and leave the corporate world behind, I took away more than a few coffee mugs and office supplies…

virtual blueprint

Here’s what this is all about: Without going into a bunch of jargon, the technology I got my hands on is called “Machine Readable News”…


No comments: